Though the new Optic
shares its name with the model’s past all-rounder trail platform, there isn’t a single aspect of the new bike that hasn’t been examined, re-addressed and overly-scrutinized from previous versions. With this new bike, there is a clear priority put on creating a short-travel trail bike with the agility and confidence riders need to manage speeds that usually overwhelm bikes with this amount of suspension travel.
Check out the new Optic.
Bryn Atkinson and Scott Secco teamed up to create the inside look at Bryn's notorious speed and style.
The crew: Bryn, Scott, Matty Miles and Shaun Sanders. Not pictured: Jill Kintner, Tom Richards
See For Yourself
We have partnered with select Western Canadian dealers on October 15 to provide you with first-hand access to our new high-speed, short travel trail bike. Head over to these Norco dealers from Noon ‘til close to see the bikes and talk with their staff and a Norco Sales Representative about the clarity that Optic can bring to your trail rides.
- Norco JH, #100-400 Brooksbank Ave, North Vancouver, BC
- Kinetik Cycles, #102-2560 Barnet HWY, Coquitlam, BC
- Caps Bicycles, 20306 Logan Ave, Langley, BC
- Kelowna Cycle, #103-2949 Pandosy St, Kelowna BC
- Bow Cycle, 6501 Bowness RD, Calgary, AB
- Western Cycle, 1550 8thAve, Regina, SK
Additionally, Optic Demo Events will be held South of the border on the following days:
- October 19, Fanatik Bike Co, 1812 N State St, Bellingham, WA, 10am to 4pm.
- October 26, Project Bike, 35 NW Bond St, Bend, OR, 10am-4pm
- October 27, Blazin Saddles, 413 W Hood Ave, Sisters, OR, 10am to 4pm
- November 2, Sandy Ridge Parking Lot, 62700 E Barlow Trail Rd, Brightwood, OR, 10am to 4pm.
Video by Scott Secco
Photos by Tom Richards