Norco is pleased to announce that customers can now purchase bikes directly from Norco.com and have them shipped to the Authorized Norco Dealer of their choice for professional assembly and pick up.
Here’s how it works:
- To begin placing your order, find the bike you want to purchase and click the add to cart button on the bicycle product page.
- When you are ready to check out, click the check-out button at the bottom of the cart.
- After you click the check-out button, you will be directed to the Shipping Method Page where you will choose an Authorized Norco Dealer (close to your home address) who will receive your bike shipment, professionally assemble your bike and have it ready for you to pick up.
- Once you choose your local Authorized Norco Dealer, you will be prompted to enter your payment information.
- After your order is submitted and payment has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with a verification code. You will need the verification code to pick up your new bike from your chosen Norco dealer.
- Once your order leaves the Norco Warehouse, you will be emailed a tracking code you can use to track your shipment to your chosen dealer.
- When your dealer receives your new bicycle shipment, they will contact you to set up a time to come to the store and pick up your new professionally assembled bike.
Please note that to pick up your new Norco Bicycle from your chosen Authorized Norco Dealer, you must bring with you:
- A valid piece of ID.
- The credit card you used to purchase the bike online.
- The verification code which was sent to you in your order confirmation email.
Please contact email@example.com.